Do what you love, and what makes you happy. Surround yourself with people that inspire you, drive you and support you. Stay true to who you are and when you do that, you lead by example and inspire others.
– Kyle Lai-Fatt's last words while he replaced himself with his stepbrother in NBA 2K12, 2011
Kyle Ricardo Lai-Fatt (born December 10, 1974) is an American pop and R&B musician, software developer, actor and model from Miami, Florida.
Kyle Lai-Fatt was born on December 10, 1974, in Winter Park, Florida and was raised in somewhere in Jamaica. He is the youngest son of Lorraine and Orlando Lai-Fatt, and the youngest brother of Kurt. Kyle's parents were married back in 1971. Lorraine raised both of her sons with the help of her mother, Tamar, and her father. His mother is of Vietnamese-Hawaiian descent; his uncle was of Italian and Chinese ancestry, and his other roots are Jamaican and Korean. Kyle is also the distant stepbrother in law of Kerry LaiFatt-Lanctot.
Through his father has two younger half-kids named Kyson and Emma. Lorraine worked a series of low-paying office jobs, raising Kyle and Kurt as a single mother in low-income housing. Kyle has maintained contact with his father since then.
He married Demetria McKinney in 2009-2010.
Main article: Discography
- Besides brainwashing himself, his other hobbies include eating his own Rice Krispies Treats, créme brulees, spaghetti, drinking Mountain Dews, hanging out with his friends and modeling for campaigns.
- Him and Jerson Sapida were both exposed by Mollie Sue Steenis-Gondi.
- He never has a tattoo because he never has one done in his life.
- He's fluent in Chinese, Korean, Spanish and Italian.
- He loves to wear multiple watches and bracelets.
- His father told him to ride a bike when he was 7.
- He prefers bread as his appetite.
- He loves cats.
- He likes action movies.
- He wrote many love letters from his wife.
- His favorite season is winter.
- He loves to party on New Year's Eve.
- He describes himself by expressions.
- He wishes he could fly to the moon.
- He loves skydiving and hiking, if he's not singing.
- His friends describe him as Jackie Chan and Michael Jordan's illegitimate love child.